The Aquatic Sports Association of Malta is proud to announce that it has been asked to join the Life Long Swimming Project together with a number of other important European Institutions. The other participants are:
- Federazione Italiana Nuoto – FIN
- Ligue Europeene de Natation – LEN
- Real Federacion Espanola de Natacion – RFEN
- Turkiye Yuzme Federasyonu – TYF
- University of Coimbra – Portugal
The LLS project is Co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. The main objectives of the project are to spread the awareness of the benefits of swimming, enthuse more and more seniors to swimming and aquatic sports and develop an innovative Senior Swimming Programme. The participants will share information, knowledge and experiences in order to develop a senior swimming programme based on best practices which will attract more people to our waters and pools.